Frequently Asked Questions
What will be provided in my vacation rental?
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 roll of toilet tissue per bathroom
- 1 bar soap per bathroom
- 1 trash bag per can
- 1 dishwashing packet
- 1 laundry detergent packet
- 1 travel size dishwashing liquid
- 1 travel size lotion
- 1 travel size conditioner
We recommend bringing the following iteams:
- Trash Bags
- Paper Towels
- Dishwashing soap
- Dishwasher detergent
- Laundry Detergent (all units are equipped with a Washer and Dryer)
- Bath Tissue
- Toiletry Items
- Coffee and coffee filters
- Beach chairs & umbrellas or rent some from the beach attendant
- Beach towels
When is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is after 4:00 pm CST (Please do not arrive early as the cleaning may be in process)
- Check-out is before 10:00 am CST (No late check outs allowed, as we need time to clean for the next guest)
How do I rent a beach umbrella and/or chair?
- Chairs and umbrellas are placed beachside to rent. If you’d like to rent for the day, see the beach attendant.
- Beach chairs and umbrellas are not provided.
Can I bring my pet?
- Pets are prohibited from all of our vacation rentals.
What is the cancellation policy?
- You must give an advance notice in order to receive a refund.
- If you cancel 30 days prior to arrival date, you will receive a full refund.
- if you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival date, no refund will be given.
When is final payment due?
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. Unless alternative payment arrangements are made, the most recently used credit card will be charged the final amount due. If payment is not received in full within the stated time frames, your reservation will be cancelled and a refund of your deposit will be issued less the Non-Refundable fees.
Are there a minimum number of vehicles allowed at a property?
- Parking passes are limited to two (2) per reservation.
- Parking passes wil be in the unit upon your arrival.
- Each complex Homeowner’s Association determines the parking pass fees for each property.
- There is no parking for boats, trailers, jet skis, RV’s or motorhomes allowed at any of our properties.
- Parking cannot be guaranteed during peak time.
- Parking passes must be displayed in your vehicle at all times.
- Property HOAs have the right to tow or boot any vehicle failing to display an authorized parking pass at the guest expense.
What do I need to do to checkout? What are my departure responsibilities?
Please follow these procedures upon checking out of condo:
- Strip bed linens and place on the floor next to each bed
- Dispose of all garbage
- Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start the wash cycle
- Empty the refrigerator & kitchen cabinets of all items brought to the condo
- Lock and secure all doors including the sliding doors
- Turn off lights, ceiling fans or other electronics
- Please sign our guestbook
When will my security deposit be refunded?
Your security deposit will be refunded within (7) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to the unit or its contents beyond normal wear and tear
- No linens are lost or damaged*If towels/linens are missing or damaged beyond repair, you will be charged $10.00 per item*
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during stay
- All check-out procedures are completed by guest
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company
- If damage exceeds your deposit, you will be billed for the difference
What are Keyless Locks?
- All of our properties have keyless locks. This keyless entry system allows entry into the unit through the issue of a "code" rather than a physical key. Each guest receives a personalized code to use throughout their stay.